Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Saddening Moment

ok..the most important thing to say 2dae.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T , y cant u go ..... sobs.... i keep trying my best to make u happy... always love u so much (altho im not sure u noe it or not..) b-but... u cant go sobs...T_T.., haiz.. nvm la... ill keep on trying... ill never give up !!! ill ask u another time !! (yeah im a very persistent guy..) lols..sry >< ...

well anyways..i suck at football cuz im a noob..sry lor..... pratice makes perfect mar.. i nid more pratice... nid a sifu lols.. ><

wow.. pn julie came in 2 my calss again 2dae... zzzzzzzzzzzzz luckyLY she nvr see me cuz i was turning my head the other way... ahaha.. lols...

my heart is scarred ..TT..sobs.. nvm then.. ill go wif my frens this time.. haiz.. TT (but next time i hope u will come to TT) .... any1 wan come 1U this sunday (3/8/2008) ?? can always come tell mi.. lols

No comments: