Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Hey guys~ ,guess wad?
ITS VALENTINE'S DAY!
Happy " V's D "!!!!!!!

^^ the choclate u guys gave me are nice~~~
especially elle's o.o! wat is dat? sweet on the outside , bitter on the inside!? WOW, so similiar to my life -.- hahahahaha XD

but ofcuz the chocolates every1 else gav me is sweet too so TY veli much~^^

so far., this year's valentines is the most meaningful ^^, even tho i still hav no1 to celebrate it wif ,i mean sum1 more special than the others ! ^^ lol ...(T-T)....

and, i want to say sry to a certain sum1 o.o , im very sry becuz ,
the choco u gave me~
fell into the toilet bowl~
when i was in the toilet~
but~
reflexes helped me get back half of it becuz~
i was holding it with my teeth~
and i bitten half of it away~
before it fell into the whirpool of DOOM~

lmao ,,sry sry^^~ but dun worry, i have received ALL your sweet feelings too! , what fell in was just an empty shell....

A WEIRD THING :
the thing is,
today , my neighbour's dog , hu always will bark at me whenever i get near even just a few metres from it, suddenly had a REHAB?!
today reach home , it was at the gate i mean my neighbour's gate, and it was WAGGING HIS TAIL AT ME !OMG?! and it was acting cute -.- lmao., i was like WTF? wats with the sudden CHANGE?!

ok im done here -.- sienz....

No comments: