Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yet Another DAY!

tuesdays = lots of books = 3 free period = a boring life.

today, Ms.Malathi (did i spell correct?) DINT COME AGAIN! LMFAO WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so.. its another 3 period of time to "sienz" myself...

i tink i'll go cut my hair today -.-,... its very mafan being disturbed by prefects..

the HORROR!!!! -.-, i finally figured out how to set my wireless security..so now no more intruders to my beloved com! !! MUAHAHAHAHA

then, .i wonder did i do sumtin wrong these days? -.-
cuz it seems like i did....
I TINK I DID!
this is the part where jason wud say , : YOU DONT THINK!

ok..so, OHYA! I FORGOT! , during free period.., -.- hong and jason was sticking small notice papers on marn keon's forehead!! -.- i rmb some like "SLAP ME!" , and oso one they stick on his moustache and write " PLUCK ONE" or isit "TAKE ONE?" i forgoted... LMFAO.. i was laughing like shit.. ( i love my class ~^^!)

after skol, i went home..-.-, so sleepy,
gonna go slp now...

I'm gonna regain my feelings to love you again....
break time is over........
i love you so much!!!!

No comments: