Monday, July 21, 2008

cant sleep le TT


sum1 please come and sayang me and accompany me until i can sleep TT, i cant sleep la haiz.... wish sum1 were in my bed now so i can hug her snuggles her..,, sobz so lonely .., so okla i tok abit.., its still the same day 2 me altho its oredi 2.am, im drawing sumtin now while writing this post o.o.weird leh..>< , no choice mar.., worrying about later in skol la.., miss angela is funny la XDXD , but i have so many things 2 do, got geo , sn , sv projects ...>_>, wahhh (cries) ., i feel like im writing a diary instead of a post..zzzzzz , sumtin i forgoted 2day ^^ i tell u all abit about it.., ok :>> : just now in the afternoon , i saw the most weirdest ( n disgusting ) thing of my life.., u all noe kelana jaya LRT rite..., jus now afternoon i go there to fetch my mom, guess wat i saw.......... sum guy ar.... he sneezed! okla he coverd his mouth so all the mucous was stuck on his hand.. , i tot he was gonna wipe it sumwhere...but i was like WTFH! he look left n right n lick those thing off his hand..FFFFOMFG! i almost vomited.... ( gud thing i looked away) , okla that was a makeup story,....miss angela told us de XDXD...sienz .., imma stop now and continue my drawing until i fall asleep..., ( i dun tink we nid bbs and nitesz- since u all r oredi sleeping i assume..XD)

No comments: