Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ketua Tingkatan CLUB??!!

Ok..so today...i attended a PERLEMBAGAAN KETUA TINGKATAN meeting..., its finally HERE!!!..zzzz is it really that great?? o.o, well...anyway,..they say we r gonna get a new kind of tag..o.o (altho it cost 8.50><, i wonder wat kind of tag isit?..) , and our uniform is gonna change..to.....BLACK!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA so yeng ><><><>< (im being childish..zz) we even get black coat? o.o ahh!!!.zz(crazy edi ==, i wonder y anyway??)...,but now i hav 2 fight for jawatan ketua tingkatan edi cuz they want only the best..,zzz ><>< , ok so if u are still awake.., den ill tell u dat jong wey gave a nice "speech" when at voting 2day ,.,z sobs nobody wan vote me de ><>< ,.. but then nvm la..,haiz , .. sumtin made me happy anyway..,, cuz "she" smiled at me!!! then "she" stares at me for so long o.o (does my face got sumtin? >_>) , happy happy lor..she is so far yet so close 2 me ........ haiz., i nid a love doctor..zz , im getting bored so im gonna go draw tifa now.zz sienz,,buais la..

No comments: