Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its a SATURDAY...yay?

(I love myself so much today, you cant stop me from camwhoring!!) lol




I found out that, It's HOT when you wear a suit.

Definition of hot? (high on temperature! :D)

HOT 1 - its freaking warm and i cant stop sweating,
HOT 2 - im looking so hot that you can be mesmerized by me, xD,




(girls, don't you want to marry me now? LOL ..)


(i don't care what you say about the face, i just love what im wearing!!! ^^)


im so full of myself today -.-,excuse me, if you will,

well who cares anyway? im so freaking tired now i cant think straight

today, i went for the chinese society "lian huan hui", or just call it chinese society thingy la, i cant translate it into english, maybe its "installation" .....hmmm...

arrived there too early, so i paid a visit to my lovely friends at taekwando,
seems they are doing some sort of competition/tournament "thingy"???
ok , so i stay and watched until its time to enter the dewan..

im so emo in the morning today, sorry for not having a BIG SMILE on my face ., not enough sleep i guess? -.-..

ok, so set up edi, then, li ren and i went to get lunch!! xD ran all the way to the mamak store then back again -.-, so tiring? yea, i guess so.. (did you noticed i just answered my own rhetorical question? , I KNEW I WAS NOT THINKING STRAIGHT! :D)

it was all good fun... then we go do the catwalk thing, i went out at the wrong time -.-.. opps.. a name with an incorrect guy.. sorry...xD


then, finished..everyone "chao" already, we clean up , clean, clean, go home...~







i shall make this post a potong-ish one! thats the end. YAY! lol..

No comments: